Subscriptions can have 5 different types of statuses:
- Active: These are subscriptions for which the customer has issued a mandate
- Not verified: This subscription doesn't have an accepted mandate yet, the customer still needs to issue one.
- Paused: If a customer will not use their subscription for a limited period, you have the option to pause the subscription. A customer cannot do this themselves.
- Suspended: In the product you can choose to automatically suspend a subscription when a certain amount of invoices are outstanding. Once that amount gets below the chosen threshold, the subscription will automatically be updated back to active.
- Cancelled: When a subscription gets cancelled manually or through the API, it moves to this status.